White Cabs does not share valuable passenger details like phone number, address, and pickup up location drop location with anyone. Some companies can leak this information about you, the customer, but White Cabs does not do so because for its customer is most important. And also do not share the information of the drivers with whom, that by doing so our drivers become unsafe.
What purpose does the information take from you?
- To provide taxi and cab service
- Information about your location from which you do not have any problem in reaching you
- keep in touch with you until you reach your destination location
- They also inform you about the driver’s information through SMS, and your location information to the driver. So that the driver can contact you.
- We may also use push notifications, SMS, calls, and email to keep in touch with you.
White Cabs only address their customer’s telephone number to fulfil their request, for example, if a passenger calls us to book a cab, whatever information we are collecting we do not share with anyone. They never tells your information to any third party. For example, if we take the information of a passenger, then he knows where that information will be used. Customer can contact us for know more about information regarding White cab.
Any information collected will be used by the company for the purposes specified herein. Unless the passenger tells us that you can use this information for any other purpose. But this process will be legal. We keep your valuable information in the coded form so that, Thieves cannot steal this information.
White Cabs do not require the consent of the passenger which Points given below:
- About information the Canadian government for any investigation, then they can use it without your consent, according to Law.
- They can also solve the problem about health and safety situation.
News is required in order to enforce any Canadian or state law; It is designed for those who need information due to an emergency that threatens a person’s life, health or safety. Reach, improve and build loyalty Drivers and Customers can access or request the factual correction of their Personal Information, subject to the exceptions listed. The request must be in writing and contain sufficient details.