What purpose does the information take from you?
- To provide taxi and cab service
- To get information about your location from which you do not have any problem in reaching you
- To keep in touch with you until you reach your destination location
- To inform you about the driver’s information through SMS, and your location information to the driver. So that the driver can contact you.
- We may also use push notifications, SMS, calls, and email to keep in touch with you.
Authorization, collection, use and disclosure-white cabs
White Cabs only integrates the information that the business needs to run. Apart from this, it does not collect any other information. White Cabs takes the address and telephone number to fulfilling their request. White Cabs only address their customer’s telephone number to fulfil their request, for example, if a passenger calls us to book a cab, whatever information we are collecting we do not share with anyone. A White Cabs never sells your information to any third party. For example, if we take the information of a passenger, then he knows where that information will be used.
Any information collected will be used by the company for the purposes specified herein. Unless the passenger tells us that you can use this information for any other purpose. But this process will be legal. We keep your valuable information in the coded form so that, Thieves cannot steal this information.
White Cabs do not require the consent of the passenger which Points given below:
- If your information is needed by the Canadian government for any investigation, then the government can use it without your consent, according to Canadian Low.
- In any emergency situation, your information can also be used to solve problems related to government and health and safety departments.
- If the company are asked to provide information through any official document. So for that company doesn’t need customer’s consent
White Cabs obeys every Canadian law and observes all laws, so white cabs follow whatever disclosures have to be made to enforce these documents Disclosure is required for the purpose of enforcing the law of any Canadian, provincial or foreign jurisdiction, or for the purpose of enforcing such information gathering law.
Disclosure is required in order to enforce any Canadian or provincial law; It is designed for those who need information due to an emergency that threatens a person’s life, health or safety. Made to a detective agency and disclosure reasonably related to an investigation into a violation of Canadian or provincial agreement or the law; or otherwise required by law. White cabs may periodically review and analyze information about taxi drivers and customers in order to develop improve and market our services to better understand the needs and preferences of our drivers and customers. Reach, improve and build loyalty Drivers and Customers can access or request the factual correction of their Personal Information, subject to the exceptions listed in PIPEDA. The request must be in writing and contain sufficient details